At Terry Laboratories, we have full confidence in all of our products. We work with all types of industries, including cosmetics and skin care, nutrition, beverage and food.
Here are 6 reasons why you should choose us over other Aloe Vera manufacturers.
1) We are the Oldest. Started in 1973, Terry Laboratories has been the leader in Aloe Vera manufacturing and supply. We continue to be at the forefront of research and development, processes, products and customer education. Our Aloe Vera extracts are simply second to none.
2) We are the Largest. Not only are we the oldest manufacturer in the US, we are also the largest manufacturer of Aloe Vera extracts and concentrates. We manufacture everything from Aloe Vera gels, powders, whole leaf concentrates and Aloe oil extracts. We also supply specialty products like organic shea butter.
3) Top Quality. There isn’t another manufacturer in the Aloe Vera industry that has higher standards than Terry Laboratories. Every product you get from us is sourced from the highest quality Aloe Vera plant. We are constantly developing new products and truly enjoy working with our customers to meet their needs.
4) Best Prices. Because we have been able to streamline our manufacturing process, we have the lowest prices in the Aloe Vera industry – period. If you think you’ve found a product that is better than what we can provide, let us know and we’ll test it for free.
5) Certified. We are certified by the International Aloe Science Council (IASC), which guarantees that our products meet industry standards for Aloe Vera. The certification includes minimum levels of calcium, magnesium, malic acid and Aloe Vera Solids. In order to be certified by IASC your manufacturing facilities and process must be audited and approved.
6) Organic. Terry Labs has earned organic certification from both the USDA and IFOAM for our full line of Aloe Vera powders.
When it comes down to it, the products other Aloe Vera supplies have just don’t reach out level. We are the best and will continue to be the best in this industry. To learn more about how to purchase our products, call 1-800-FOR-ALOE or request a sample. We look forward to hearing from you.